JOIN US! DTI is the next step on your journey as a hemodialysis technician or dialysis nurse.If you’ve already made the decision that a career in dialysis is for you, that’s great, and we’re pleased that you’re considering DTI for your training. And, if you haven’t yet decided where your education can take you, you’ll want to talk to us. Either way, we’re glad to have you here on our website. DTI invites you to browse our site for all you need to know about becoming a dialysis tech or hemodialysis nurse. The information here can help you make your best decision ever. Take your time and learn more about who we and about who you can be when you join the DTI family of healthcare professionals.
Theory. a system of ideas...
The principles of healthcare are simple: Help people stay well and make them feel better. Those who choose the healthcare professions know that there couldn’t possibly be a higher purpose. DTI pulls it all together, merging the theories of math, science, medicine, and technology with superior instruction and tremendous dedication by an accomplished team of healthcare professionals.
Practice. application of ideas and methods...
Technology moves fast. Medical technology moves faster. Knowing how something is supposed to work is one thing, but being able to do it, and being able to apply the skills with confidence and professionalism is quite another. Graduates of DTI enter the market exceptionally well prepared, with a solid grasp of all the concepts relating to hemodialysis, renal disease, and excellence in patient care. But education at DTI only starts in the textbook. The practice begins when we add technology, guidance from seasoned professionals, and hands-on, clinical training in state-of-the-art dialysis clinics.
Success. accomplishment of a purpose...
Don’t just do it — do it right. At DTI, we intentionally set our academic standards above what is required in the healthcare workplace. Why? So that when you enter the healthcare employment marketplace, you’ll already be ahead of the others. With exceptional training and unmatched student services, DTI offers graduates the right path to success in the healthcare professions. DTI grads know how hemodialysis works, why it works, and how to make it work for the individual patient.
- At DTI, we're thankful for all of our students who allow us to be part of their lives, and who make it possible... http://t.co/9B5n6Cjjsf
- We will be posting some photos from the graduation soon! Please feel free to tag yourselves in them.
- It was so wonderful to see everyone yesterday! You were a part of the very first Graduating Ceremony at DTI! http://t.co/szid0ixyr7
- Happy belated Birthday Martha! She had Clinical's on her birthday and worked anyways… Way to go Martha
- I just got 10 extra Cap and Gowns! And I only have 3 spoken for. If you still want to walk in the Graduation... http://t.co/A7iKomiAEn